Just spotted: Kelly Osbourne and her man casually stroll through the airport while the help pushes their many suitcases

Just-spotted-Kelly-Osbourne-and-her-man-casually-stroll-through-the-airport-while-the-help-pushes-their-many-suitcases-

She admitted she was being ‘selfish’ when it came to her birthday this year but it seems Kelly Osbourne is taking that very literally.

We spotted the clothes designer/singer/whatever she is strolling through Heathrow airport a short while ago with her boyfriend Matthew Mosshart while some poor member of airport staff walked ahead of them with their luggage. And we’re not just talking one suitcase here, there were loads.

Kels has decided to be in UK to celebrate her 28th birthday, which is tomorrow.

She recently admitted that this year she chose to shun Sir Elton John’s partner David Furnish’s birthday party, which looks like it’s set to be a weeklong celebration rather than just a party.

Speaking about it, she revealed: "I was invited to all of the festivities but unfortunately every year I have to pick between going to David's birthday or having my own birthday because we are one day apart. So I've decided that I'm actually going to come home [to the UK], I can't wait,

"I know it's pretty selfish of me and he's going to be mad but I want to see my friends. And I can't wait to have some yummy English food!"

We’re sure they’ll be plenty of other people there, so he won’t be too devastated.

She continued: "I cannot believe that I'm turning 28, I look back on my life and I'm like, 'I still feel like I'm 12? and I still act like I'm 12',"

We can’t believe she’s 28 either; it makes us feel old.

Images: FameFlynet


Via: Just spotted: Kelly Osbourne and her man casually stroll through the airport while the help pushes their many suitcases

Health and Wellness News 2012. Powered by Blogger.