Backstage At New York Fashion Week: What's In Karlie Kloss's Make-Up Bag?

Backstage At New York Fashion Week: What's In Karlie Kloss's Make-Up Bag? | Grazia Beauty

Karlie Kloss is the talk of New York Fashion Week after keeping the FROWers fed with her 'Fashionably Wholesome' Kookies and bagging the highly coveted job of presenting MTV's House of Style with bestie Joan Smalls. So when we spotted the model backstage at Carolina Hererra, we took the chance to quiz her on her beauty essentials. The model-of-the-moment postively lit up when we started chatting make-up as she was having her hair and nails pampered, telling us: 'I travel A LOT so I travel light. Well, actually not that light when it comes to my make-up bag! Read on for the products she can't live without...

1. Givenchy's Mister Light is just heaven! It's so moisturising and I use it for covering everything. Under my eyes, on my pimples... [at which point, Grazia Daily noted that she has none]. Trust me I do, this product is that good it covers everything so you wouldn't know!

2. Dior's Show Exstase Mascara is amazing! I use it all the time. The brush is so good and the mascara is amazing. You don't need eyeliner when you use it but if you do want a liner recommendation...

3. ...I recommend Lancôme's liquid liner. It has a great brush and it's waterproof. It really is an essential!

4. I also love Revlon's cream blush - it's surprisingly good. I love a cream blush ecause I can use my fingers to work it in so it's much easier to use than a powder. I use it on my lips, eyes, cheeks... It's great!

And we have to say, you're looking good Ms Kloss. Click here for Jourdan Dunn's beauty essentials.


Via: Backstage At New York Fashion Week: What's In Karlie Kloss's Make-Up Bag?

Health and Wellness News 2012. Powered by Blogger.