Krysten Ritter's November 2012 BlackBook Feature


With the second season on her hit show "Don't Trust The B" set to premiere tonight, Krysten Ritter scored herself a feature in the November 2012 issue of BlackBook magazine.

The 30-year-old actress playfully posed in a beautiful silver and blue dress for the hot spread while dishing about everything from why she doesn't own a television to her latest career achievement.

A few highlights from Miss Ritter's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to BlackBook!

On her childhood:
"I'm from a tiny place in northeastern Pennsylvania called Shickshinny. I grew up very poor on a cattle farm and lived in the same house where my stepdad was born and his father before him. As a child, I had to harvest corn, pick vegetables, feed cows, and pick up rocks."

On not owning a television:
"Because of how I grew up, I'm the most frugal person in the world. I like saving the $150 a month. My friends all stare at me slack–jawed when I ask them the difference between TiVo and DVR. I thought about getting cable, and even called Time Warner, but they never showed up. Eventually I forgot about it."

On her latest career achievement:
"I just sold a show to MTV, which I'm also producing, called Cassandra French's Finishing School for Boys, based on a book by Eric Garcia. It's about this girl who keeps a bunch of boys chained up in her basement. She's basically a female Dexter but without the killing."


Via: Krysten Ritter's November 2012 BlackBook Feature

Health and Wellness News 2012. Powered by Blogger.