Skin Care Zombie Apocalypse Guide


Is the zombie apocalypse a real thing? Of course not, despite the fact that the Center for Disease Control and Prevention has prepared a zombie survival guide for you just in case! However, in the Halloween spirit, we at Murad would like to be as prepared as the CDC. If you wake up on October 31st having found yourself turned into a zombie, here are some key skin care tips and guidelines that you'll want to be sure to follow!

Skin Care Advice: Zombie Skin Care

Oil-Free Moisturizer is a Zombie's Best Friend
Dead skin doesn't produce moisture! That means that your zombie complexion is likely to be a bit flakey. However, an oily moisturizer on skin that doesn't exfoliate its top layer away is probably eventually going to just build up, clog pores and cause acne breakouts. Put a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer into your zombie survival kit so that you can restore topical hydration to your skin in a way that won't just eventually contribute to zombie blemishes.

Recommended Product: Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion

This lightweight moisturizer delivers topical hydration without clogging pores.

Skin Care Advice: Zombie Skin Care

Customer Review
"I love the skin Perfecting Lotions. I had some minor breakouts using other moisturizers but with Skin Perfecting Lotion, I have smooth, moisturized, clear skin. I recommend it to anyone needing to moisturize but with problem skin. I don’t want to do without it." Nana3, Virginia

Sun Protection Doesn't Stop When You're the Living Dead
Once you're the living dead, the skin that you've got is the skin that you've got! Your body functions stop, so new skin cells won't be created to replace older skin cells that are damaged and have lost their luster. Since you'll probably be spending a lot of time randomly wandering around outside, that means potential sun damage to your skin. Don't end up with dry, sun-damaged zombie skin! Use a moisturizer with SPF and PA protection as well as waterproof and full-body sun block and sunscreen products. More than ever, you only have one body, so protect it!

Recommended Product: Murad Waterproof Sunblock SPF 30

Who knows when you'll be able to take shelter from the sun, rain and weather during the zombie apocalypse? This sun block will protect you no matter what outdoor weather you encounter!

Skin Care Advice: Zombie Skin Care

Customer Review
"I have very fair skin, and burn easily. This product was the best investment I ever made to protect my skin against the sun! I recently traveled to the Dominican Republic and Mexico, I used this sun block and my skin did not burn. I am convinced this is the best sun protection for my fair skin type" shortblond, New Jersey

Even Your Skin Tone with a Makeup or Primer
If there's one thing that we all know from watching zombie movies, it's that dead skin has a pale look with no radiant glow. Throw a Murad Skin Perfecting Primer into your zombie survival kit, preferably one with a dash of color (Absolute Bronzing Boost) or a hydrating element (Dewey Finish). There's no need for zombie skin to not be radiant skin!

Recommended Product: Murad Hybrids® Skin Perfecting Primer Dewey Finish
Even your skin tone while adding a dewey finish that makes you look alive again!

Skin Care Advice: Zombie Skin Care

Customer Review
"I read about this primer in a magazine review and couldn’t believe until I tried it myself. They were right, it is great! I actually use the primer as my foundation and it stays with me all day. Only wish it came in a bigger bottle!!" 30somethingskin, Tennessee

Fade Away Marks from Wounds
In the zombie apocalypse, there will be some zombie-to-zombie fighting. Possibly even some biting. Those wounds can leave dark, hyper-pigmented spots on your skin. Since your skin isn't living and constantly renewing those areas anymore, those spots will only disappear if you actively fade them. Want an unflawed zombie face? Be sure to keep a skin lightener and pigment fading product on hand.

Recommended Product: Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum
Hydroquinione, the strongest skin lightening agent available without a prescription, will rapidly fade away hyper-pigmented areas left over from attacks from other zombies or human survivors!

Skin Care Advice: Zombie Skin Care

Customer Review
"Best skin lightening gel I have ever used! My family started noticing after using only 1 bottle that my dark spots were almost completely gone. Now that I’m on my 3rd bottle you can barely tell I ever had a dark spot to remove." optimistic, Missouri

We all hope that the zombie apocalypse isn't coming, but this Halloween season, be prepared! Next to the water purification tablets, crossbow and freeze-dried survival food, be sure to have the skin care products that you'll need to be better every day (of the zombie apocalypse).


Via: Skin Care Zombie Apocalypse Guide

Health and Wellness News 2012. Powered by Blogger.