Video: Mel C and Emma Bunton reunite for new single I Know Him So Well


The whole Spice Girls gang got back together this summer for the Olympics closing ceremony, and now Mel C and Emma Bunton have kept the reunion magic alive by recording a single together.

I Know Him So Well is taken from Mel's new album Stages and is due for release 1 November. It's a cover of Barbara Dickson and Elaine Paige's 1984 hit single, which appeared in the musical Chess.

Mel said about getting Emma to duet with her: "I wasn't sure she would do it but when I asked her she squealed!

"It was so emotional when we first heard our voices together again. It's so Spice Girls. I'm so excited for people to hear it!"

Mel C and Emma Bunton

Yesterday Mel tweeted a picture of herself hugging Emma while wearing a dress designed by their Spice Girl pal, Victoria Beckham.

She captioned the photo: "Hugging Baby, wearing Posh!"

Arrrrrrrrr.

Mel C and Emma Bunton


Via: Video: Mel C and Emma Bunton reunite for new single I Know Him So Well

Health and Wellness News 2012. Powered by Blogger.